Make a difference - serve on a Regional Partnership Council
Early childhood programs give children a solid start in life and a foundation upon which they can build.
Your support can help build that foundation.
First Things First works to make sure every child in Arizona comes to school on their first day of kindergarten healthy and prepared to learn.
Regional Councils work together in service to their communities, taking action and using their time and energy to bring about positive change for young children in their local communities.
· If you would like to see all questions prior to beginning your on-line application you may print the blank application (simply click your print button once in the application).
· A resume will be required. To add your resume information, simply copy and paste the text from your resume document into the box on the application form. You will not be able to maintain the format of your original document, but all content will be entered.
· You will be required to include three references including phone number and email contact information.
· Be sure to complete all boxes with red asterisks (*) as these are required fields.
· If you live or work in the following zip codes: 85120, 85220, 85344, 85350, 85602, 85746, 85756, 85757, 85930, 86343 you will need to input your FULL zip code + 4 (i.e. 85350 +9764).
· To save your application: select File, then Save As from your browser toolbar.
A “Save Webpage” dialogue box will appear. There you can enter a name for the document and save your application on your own computer.
· To print your application: You may 1) use your print command on your browser, 2) use the print button on the application or 3) submit your application which will bring up a print option.
· If you want to delete your work and start over, click on the Cancel button (located at the top and the bottom) of the application.
· If you receive an error message when submitting your application, you must fix the error on your application, and then click the Submit button again.